Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Barely breathing...

but I made it, people. The holidays came and went (as did my in-laws), and I'm hoping that Santa was as good to you as he was to us. It appears that my brain went ka-blam-mo due to too much 'nog, and I have no pictures of Christmas knitting to show you. It seems that I forgot to take pictures of ANY of the things that I crafted. Final tally was: 1 scarf, 2 pairs of fingerless mitts, 1 Thermis, 1 hat, and 1 pair of penis mittens.

I was fortunate enough to receive lots of books. (Some crafting ones, some fiction.) Lots of yarn. Some lovely jewelery. A handbag. Lots of peace, love and joy. And. The. Awesomest. Thing. Ever.

DDR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah. Go ahead and sling some ethnic stereotypes my way now. All I know is that I am one freakin' happy camper. And if things go the way I intend, I am going to learn how to play the game without feeling like I have penguin feet. (The dance mat takes a little getting used to.) I love Russell Peter's take on Asians and DDR. Here, watch. (NSFW due to language...)

3 comments:

Cassidy :) said...

ddr rocks! My cousin has it.

La Cabeza Grande said...

I must admit I don't know anything about the ethnic stereotypes regarding Asians and DDR. Hey, as long as you enjoy it, then WTF? Who cares.

Oh, and Happy 2010!

Unknown said...

Mmmm...DDR. Is this for XBox or XBox360? I have a metal dance pad I'm not using anymore (barely used at all, and was like $300.) If you want it, I'll send it to you for cost of shipping...