Monday, April 25, 2011

Travelling Woman...

is the name of a shawl pattern. Observe.


It's not the best of photos. But it's a lovely knit FO. Madtosh in Clematis, and I cannot get the colour of this yarn to show up properly in photos. It's almost black-blue but then you get flashes of purple everywhere...love it. It's for me (SOMETHING for me, damnit!) to keep me warm on my own travels. (Of which I suspect that my knitting friends are sick of hearing me worry about...so I won't talk of it here too.)

Along with this shawl, I was able to knock part of the ninja swap package off the To Do list last week.


Behold, the Dice Bag of DOOM! (No really, that's what the pattern's called.) I haven't figured out what to fill it with before sending it...need something appropriately ninja-tastic.

Also made progress on the diapers, but no photos today. Still waiting for the sun to come back. *sigh*

1 comment:

Cate said...

Your shawl is lovely! I can't wait to see it in person.