Thursday, December 8, 2011

LEGO!!!!

Or to be more precise, Legoland.

Europtrip2011

This part of the trip was notable for two reasons.

One, we car camped. And it was AWESOME. I may have to "acquire" a VW camper just for this purpose. Never done it before, will definitely do it again.

Two, it's FREAKIN' LEGOLAND.

Europtrip2011

First roller coaster ever for Mr. Munchkin. And his very own Driver's License.

Europtrip2011

Lego pony ride for Miss E. (See this ride? I took her on it 23 times in a row. And there were squawking German marionettes everywhere. Never say that I don't love my kids.)

Europtrip2011

Two days was not enough, I could have stayed for a week. But the siren call of Spain's Costa Brava was whispering in my ear...

2 comments:

Marti said...

Looks like an amazing trip!

Yarnhog said...

We have Legoland USA just half an hour from my house. I took my kids there about 11 bazillion times and I loved it every time. They're too old now, but someday I'll take my grandkids. :)