Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sometimes, a mitten is just a mitten.


Heeeeey, that's one good lookin' FO.


Nice view from the back too...


Uhm.

For those of you who don't have the mind of a 12 year old boy...would I be a total dickhead to give these mittens in the condition that they're in right now? I believe that this is what the Brits call a cock-up. Maybe make the flip top schlonger? Or should I just rip it back and start from the middle again? After all, there are hours of entertainment to be had making random penis jokes when staring at these mittens, and that's gotta be worth something. Yikes. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Cassidy :) said...

The mittens actually look pretty good. Maybe I'll try some. Well, since I'm kind of a klutz, I'll stick to tomboy things.

Marti said...

I can't see anything else now that you've brought it up. But as far as mittens go, I think it's adorable.

lulubelle said...

Heheh.

That's all I got.

lulubelle said...

Ok, maybe if you nixed the ribbing on the back side and made the top more rounded that would get rid of the, um, current look?

Steph VW said...

Your penis mitten needs to meet my condom hat.