Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Humpbacks.

Not the whales. Or a particularly unfiltered google search result. Nah, nothing that exciting or racy, people. Although it does sound like an awesome title for an upcoming album from FOTC.



Just a pair of thrummed mittens that immediately elicited the following response from my lovely spouse.

"OOoooooeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii.....miiiiiiiiittttteeeeeeeeennnnnnnnsssss...wwwwwiiiiiiiiitttthh....baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnnnnnaaaaaclessssss?"

humpback

Yeah.

I live with weirdos. Needless to say, I spent the rest of the night with the mittens on and making silly whale noises while we watched something goofy. Resident Evil movies, I think. These are the mittens that I started in May...not to get a head start on the upcoming winter. But because I was just. that. cold.

Other stuff:

I've been working on a package for a Favourite Movie swap. My partner's chosen movie was Clockwork Orange, which I refuse to watch. But it's iconic enough that some select Interwebz searching gave me some good ideas. Will post pics once the package is sent out.

And finally, a little bitty pair of socks for Miss E. In preparation for much chilly hiking during an upcoming holiday. Can you guess where we're headed?

bittyboo

No comments: