Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Haz A Serious Happee...

No book reviews today, and sorry about the LOLCat talk...but I am having a major consumer geekasm today. First up - boots.


Yes, they're synthetic leather. I. Don't. Care. OMG, I *so* don't care 'cause I love these boots so much. They make my little inner steampunk skip for joy. They're boots and spats all in one! I figure that I'm going Neo-Victorian what with the long gloves and all, so why not go all out? They're from Spring, fyi. I'm thinking that some corsetry action is in order after this acquisition.

Next up, the best ice cubes ever.


I found these at Alberto Lorenzo, a new store in Dartmouth Crossing. They also have iceberg/Titanic ice cube trays. I'm thinking that one might make really awful, nasty days much more palatable. "Take that, Leonardo! Under you go, Kate! Into the sea of Bailey's with you two!"

Yeah.

I'm a bad person.

3 comments:

lulubelle said...

Yummy boots!!!!!

And I think those titanic ice cubes would be awesome. Remind me some day to tell you the story of how I saw that movie FOUR DAMN TIMES in theatres. Not that I'm still pissed about it or anything...

Steph VW said...

Please tell me you didn't buy a new sword...

La Cabeza Grande said...

Found you, Madame Ninja! I must say that I like the tone of this new effort. Ya gotta go with your gut on these things.