Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happiness can come in the mail...

As I have found out this week. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I've been indulging in some retail therapy. (I really have to stop being such an angry person - it's hell on the pocketbook.)

More Fleuvogs.


I love these shoes even more in black. I was weak and succumbed to my intense love for their red sisters, and ordered another pair that I *could* wear until the day they bury me in them. I think I've started down the slippery shoe hoar slide.

A new knitting book!


I've had this on pre-order for awhile. Showed it to Mr. Ninja and he was enthused about it. Although afterwards he said two things: I have to knit a sweater for myself first, and that you should never spring "clothes talk" on a man...apparently, you have to ease them into it.

Finally, proof that I have friends who love me.


My, what a big package! Guess what it is?


That's right. I have friends who send me alpaca fleeces. Out of the blue. Thank you Chiara! I am the luckiest girl in the world, and I'm very grateful for the love.

Now then...I'm definitely going to need a drum carder - I've been toying with the idea of getting one lately. My hand cards just won't cut it for this job. It'll either be an Ashford Wild or a Fancy Kitty. Any opinions out there?

2 comments:

Steph VW said...

if i had known you needed proof, I would have gotten you a fleece.

or baked you a cake.

whichever works.

La Cabeza Grande said...

Silly Ninja! You have people who care - whether you know it or not :o)